By accessing and placing an order with Giftlancer, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Giftlancer.
Under no circumstances shall Giftlancer team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Giftlancer team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Giftlancer will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Giftlancer grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms of Service, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this terms mention “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Giftlancer that is responsible for your information under this Terms of Service.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Giftlancer and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Giftlancer as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Giftlancer’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://Giftlancer.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Giftlancer to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Giftlancer or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the website.
Return and Refund Policy
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product. Your Suggestions
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to Giftlancer with respect to the website shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Giftlancer.
Giftlancer shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
By using our site, registering an account, or making a purchase, you consent to this Terms of Service.
Links to Other Websites
This Terms of Service applies only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Giftlancer. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Terms of Service are no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our platform, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you.
Changes To Our Terms of Service
You acknowledge and agree that Giftlancer may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at Giftlancer’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Giftlancer when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if Giftlancer disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
If we decide to change our Terms of Service, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms of Service modification date below.
Modifications to Our website
Giftlancer reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our website
Giftlancer may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the website, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”).
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the website. You agree that Giftlancer has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the website to you. You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the website, and (ii) subject to the terms of service of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that Giftlancer shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Giftlancer does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms of service.